Wednesday, April 18, 2007

And we're off!

My 24+ hours of travel begins in 12 hours. I better start packing! I have to admit, I'm more nervous than excited. It's a good nervous though, but I think it's beginning to hit me that I'm not coming back for a long time. My birthday/going away bash was a success. Thanks to everyone who came and to those of you who couldn't make it, I'm sorry you missed it. See you in South Korea!

Korean Word/Phrase of the day: Mek-jew two piong chu-say-o. (Two beers please!)

4 comments:

Jen Luth said...

welcome to the world of blogging :-)

alisa said...

this is going to be awesome!!!!! have a safe trip!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you're going to be blogging! You can see the photos that I took of the going away party in the 2007 - 04 set of photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vitacarminis/sets/

mel said...

have a safe trip !!