Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Funny Story

I hope this makes someone besides me laugh:

So I dislocated my jaw last week making fish noises with my preschool. We were singing "Old MacDonald Had A Farm" and we were on the fish when the right side of my jaw made a terrible crunching/popping/grinding sound and it hurt like hell right at the socket. It popped right back in, but I couldn't hardly chew for two days and a week later it's still a little sore. How's that for injury on the job?

PS If you don't know what a fish sounds like you need to use your imagination. Here's a pic of a new member of our neighborhood to commemorate the event:


2 comments:

Laura Luth said...

I laughed out loud when I heard that story. I'm sure everyone else thought it was funny too but they're just too busy trying to figure out what sound a fish makes.
-Laura

EstherLovesFleecePajamas said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Awe :) I'm sorry, I just have to laugh. Love you Dave! Hope you feel better :)